Rod Ends 4-40
This is a Rod End set by Dubro. These rods work well as tail bracing, flying wires, aileron connectors on biplanes, strut bracing, and anywhere a solid wire connection is needed.
|Retail $16.45 SAVE 23% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
- Solid steel construction.
- Steel threaded fork for easy adjustments..
- Overall length adjustment by crimping wire where desired..
- Full mounting hardware included..
- Rod length: 304mm (12")
- Rod diameter: 2.2mm (.088")
- Strap length: 40.7mm (1.602")
- Strap width: 6.5mm (.259")
- Strap thickness: 1.6mm (.065")
- Two 12"x4-40 steel rods
- Four fork rod ends
- Four mounting straps
- Four 4-40x1/4" screws
- Four 4-40 nuts
One end of each steel wire includes a threaded fork shaped coupler The other end has a coupler that will slide up and down the wire following the instructions, if you crimp the end of the wire a your desired position, you can cut off the excess, and adjus the length..