This is the Midwest .125" Diameter 40" Carbon Fiber Tube.
|Retail $7.02 SAVE 29% !|
Midwest Item # mid5820
142 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
- Ideal for slipping over a pushrod to increase strength and rigidity
- Constructed using multiple layers of unidirectional carbon wrapped on a mandrel and cured
- 40% lighter than aluminum
- Length: 40" (1016mm)
- Outer Diameter: .125" (3.2mm)
- Inner Diameter: .060" (1.5mm)
- Weight: 7.54oz (.217g) per inch
- Midwest Product Number: 5820
One Midwest .125" Diameter 40" Carbon Fiber Tube
Cutting (abrasive cut-off wheel recommended) depending on application
When cutting carbon fiber, avoid side cutters as these can crush the rods and separate fibers. Always wear safety goggles and gloves when cutting or sanding carbon fiber.