Pinewood Derby Designer Kit Screamin' Eagle
This is a Screamin' Eagle Designer Kit for Pinewood Derby Cars from Pine Car.
|Retail $8.49 SAVE 27% !|
176 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Designer Kits turn a basic wooden block and wheel kit into an exceptional racer.
- All it takes is 7 easy steps
- 1: Shape car body using the enclosed template.
- 2: Glue on plastic body details-front & rear fenders.
- 3: Paint car.
- 4: Rub on colorful dry transfer decals.
- 5: Apply windows/cockpit material.
- 6: Install wheels and axles.
- 7: Attach incremental weights.
- -Dry transfer decals.
- -Window material.
- -Weight screws.
- -Body details.
- -Incremental weights.
- -Detailed instructions.
- The Screamin' Eagle is a long low car with fender flares and a "firebird" graphic on the hood.
- Pine-Car Product Number: P413
One Screamin' Eagle Designer Kit for Pinewood Derby Cars.
Requirements & Suggestions
Pine Car's Basic Block (PINY1370) or notched B.S.A. car.
Pine Car has a full line of Pinewood Derby cars and accessories.