Tree Making Learning Kit
This You Can Do It Learning Kit is the Economical Way in Learning How to Create Realistic Trees for Any Scale from Woodland Scenics.
|Retail $19.98 SAVE 20% !|
453 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Learning Kits are value-packed tools that help beginning model railroaders learn how to use Woodland Scenics' scenery system.
- Trees Learning Kit teaches modelers how easy it is to make and add trees to their layout.
- Once you finish this kit, you'll have all the skills you need to model an entire forest.
- The following is included in this kit
- -Plastic Tree Armatures (Pine and Deciduous).
- -Medium Green Clump Foliage.
- -Conifer Clump Foliage.
- -Hob-e-Tac Adhesive.
- Trees range in size from 3/4" to 8".
- All armatures come with a base.
- Use different colors of foliage with varied placement for realism and variety on your layout.
- Package is hangable.
- Woodland Product Number: LK953
- Walthers Product Number: 785-LK953
One Complete Tree Learning Kit
Requirements & Suggestions
To learn more detailed and advanced techniques, see Woodland Scenics books, videos and other Learning Kits.