Mini Sandblaster Abrasive Sprayer Set
The Model 260 Hobby Abrasive Gun creates an endless variety of effects in glass etching, or cuts monograms in wood or metal. The 260 can also prep wood, plastic, and metal surfaces and curves, hard to reach areas for refinishers. Realistic weathering effects are easily achieved using this gun. The Model 260 will handle 220 grit or finer abrasive materials.
You Might Also Like
- Made of high-impact delrin and precision metal parts.
- The tip is made of hardened steel.
- Will handle 220 grit or finer abrasive materials.
- Badger Product Number: 260-3
- Set contains a hobby abrasive gun with attatched 4oz.(120ml) jar, air hose,
- propel' regulator, and 12 oz. (340g) net weight jar of aluminum oxide, plus
- dust mask.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Parts List:
- 50-200 Propel Regulator
- 50-002 Small Propel Can
- 50-202 Large Propel Can
- 50-260 12 oz. Bottle Aluminum Oxide
- 50-261 Body with Valve
- 50-262 Main Shaft
- 50-263 Abrasive Tip
- 50-264 Pick-Up Tube
- 50-265 Pick-Up Adjustment Screw
- 50-023 ¼ Pipe Thread Fitting
- 50-266 8 Ft. Air Hose
- 50-267 4 oz. Jar
- 50-268 Collar
- 50-269 O Ring
- 50-270 5 lb. Bottle Aluminum Oxide
- 50-271 Replacement Kit (includes 50-263/264/265)
- 50-272 Dust Mask