Line Tracing Snail
The 21st century is said to be the age of robotics. Tamiya explores this new trend with the release of an assembly robot snail. The Line Tracing Snail uses a special LED sensor to detect a black line (magic marker, etc.) drawn on a white background. It uses two small motors and rubber tires to slowly but surely move forward and turn. The body of the snail is made of transparent (HIPS) plastic to allow viewing of the intricate mechanisms inside.
|Retail $43.00 SAVE 20% !|
1,890 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
You can paint or design your own style the Snail's plastic body.
- Total height: 176mm (6.9")
- Chassis material- ABS resin
- (2) Type 130 motors (sensor unit and motor come pre-wired).
- Max. running time (w/ alkaline batteries): low-speed- approx. 2hrs., high-speed- approx. 3hrs.
- Tamiya Product Number: 75020
Requirements & Suggestions
Batteries Required: 2 "AA" batteries