Solar Kyocera Blue Eagle
This is the Solar Powered Kyocera Blue Eagle Assembly Kit from Tamiya.
Environmentally friendly solar car racing became the center of attention during the 1990s, and the Kyocera Blue Eagle proved to be very efficient in these races. This 1/50 scale Blue Eagle model uses a real solar panel as its energy source, just like the full sized real car.
|Retail $31.00 SAVE 20% !|
1,270 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- State of the art solar technology in a miniature sized model..
- Solar panel provides power to drive the small electric motor..
- Kit can be assembled by snapping and screwing parts together-no glu is needed..
- Steerable rear wheel..
- Plastic parts are attached to sprue trees..
- Motor and solar panel are included..
- Detailed pictorial instructions..
- Motor: Solar
- Battery: Solar
- Tamiya Product Number: 76501
One Solar Powered Kyocera Blue Eagle Assembly Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby Knife
- Side Cutter
- Small Phillips Screwdriver
- Adult Supervision
Keep away from children under 3 years of age due to choking hazard..