Hughes 500D Tow Helicopter
This is a 1/48 Plastic Hughes 500D TOW Helicopter from Academy Plastics. It's for ages 10 and up.
One of the most nimble helicopters in service today is the Hughes Model 500. This machine is a development of the U.S. Army's OH-6A Cayuse which proved so valuable as an observation and attack helicopter in the vietnam war. The Model 500 is modified with a "T" type tail and a five-blade rotor for more quiet operation. The spritely defender can carry nearly all military equipment designed for helicopters.
|Retail $17.00 SAVE 21% !|
382 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Plastic pieces attached to sprues and molded in tan and grey..
- The surface of the helicopter is decorated with fully engraved pane lines and rivet detail..
- Highly detailed cockpit interior includes gauges and controls..
- Two life-like pilot figurines are included..
- Rotor assembly delivers heartily in the realism department..
- Helicopter cockpit is covered with clear plastic that allows clos inspection of the interior..
- A unique mast-mounted sight sits atop the helicopter..
- A very faithfully modeled TOW missle pod attaches to each side o the small craft..
- Detailed pictorial instructions guide you through assembly..
- Scale: 1/48
- Length: 5-1/2" (13.9cm) (approximately)
- Width: 1-1/4" (3.1cm) (approximately)
- Height: 2-1/2" (6.1cm) (approximately)
One 1/48 Plastic Hughes 500D TOW Helicopter
Requirements & Suggestions
- One Decal Sheet with Markings for Three Aircraft
- 1: Hughes 500D TOW Helicopter - Kenya Army
- 2: Hughes 500D TOW Helicopter - Israeli Air Force
- 3: Hughes 500D TOW Helicopter - Paris Air Show
- Airframe Colors
- 1: Sandy Brown, Khaki Green
- 2: Sandy Brown, Khaki Green
- 3: Sandy Brown, Dark Earth
- Detail Colors
- Flat Black, Olive Drab, Silver, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Orange, Red, White