Type 170V Saloon 4-Door Personnel Car
This is the 1/35 Scale Personenwagen Typ 170V Saloon from the WWII Military Miniatures Series by MiniArt. Suitable for Ages 14 & Older.
|Retail $54.99 SAVE 21% !|
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- All doors can be posted open or closed.
- 1 figure.
- Photo-etched parts.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
- Scale: 1/35
- Parts: 213
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (exl16001) (xacx3627) (exl16018)
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (xur410a) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Paint (German Gray, German Yellow, Olive Green, Chocolate Brown, Olive Drab, White, Washable White, Black, Gray, Dark Gray, Crystal Red, Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Satin Black, Ochre, Gray Green, Flesh, Dark Rust, Wood)
- One decal sheet with markings for 10 versions
- 1) Ambulance, France 1943-1944
- 2) Luftwaffe, Italy, 1943-1944
- 3) 508th Heavy Tank Battalion of the Wehrmacht (Schwere Panzer-Abteilung 508), Italy, 1944
- 4) Captured car from the Red Army units, Berlin, 1945
- 5) Captured car from the US Army units, Munich, Summer 1945
- 6) Wehrmacht, Eastern Front, Spring 1943
- 7) Organization Todt. Wiesbaden, Germany, 1943
- 8) Luftwaffe, France, 1944
- 9) Repair Unit 2nd SS Panzer Division "Das Reich", Eastern Front, 1941-1942
- 10) Luftwaffe, Eastern Front, Winter 1942
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.