Lichen Light Green (1.5 Quarts)
Woodland Scenics' Lichen (Light Green) is a Natural Product with a Shrub-Like Shape That Can Be Used to Model Many Types of Trees, Foliage, Small Bushes and Hedges on Any Layout.
|Retail $12.99 SAVE 21% !|
293 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- It's been treated with preservative additives that make it uniquely nonflammable, nontoxic and hygroscopic.
- It does not dry out unless the relative humidity drops below 37%, and will soften again when the relative humidity rises above 37%.
- Use to make trees, shrubs, bushes, vines, undergrowth and forests.
- This natural product blends in a limitless variety of colors and textures when combined with the turf and foliage line.
- Light Green is a pea green color with accents of tannish-yellow and with realistic-looking V-shaped pine needles.
- Produce realistic scenery whether you're a beginner or advanced modeler.
- This product is easy to use and virtually foolproof.
- Instructions and tips are printed on the back of the package.
- Package is hangable.
1-1/2 Quart (1.4 Liters)
- Woodland Product Number: L162
- Walthers Product Number: 785-L162
One Package of Light Green Lichen
Requirements & Suggestions
- Scenic Sprayer (S192)
- Scenic Cement (S191)
- Tree Armatures (if making trees)
Two package sizes and several colors offer variety and economy.