Styrene Tube 1/2 OD x 14 inch (.444 ID) (2)
This is a Package of Two 1/2" (.500 outside Dia.) Styrene Tube Strips from Evergreen. They are for experienced model builders.
|Retail $4.17 SAVE 21% !|
You Might Also Like
- White styrene tube strips are 14-1/4" long.
- ID is .444" (11.3 mm)
- .027" wall thickness (.069 mm)
- Used for piping in industrial complexes or for flatcar loads.
- May also be used as round pylons in bridge, pier, and other structures.
- Ideal for museum quality and smaller scale model construction where assembly speed, profile accuracy, and cost are the determining
- Sturdy but pliable tubes may be cut to suit various model purposes.
- Length: 14-1/4" (35.9cm)
- Diameter: 1/2" (.500")(12.7mm)
- Evergreen Product Number: 236
- Walthers Product Number: 269-236
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 HO, page 908
Two 1/2" Styrene Tube Strips
Requirements & Suggestions
Selected Model Project for Use
ODD NUMBERED SIZES OF ROUND TUBING TELESCOPE INTO NEXT ODD NUMBERED SIZE. EVEN NUMBERED SIZES OF ROUND TUBING TELESCOPE INTO NEXT EVEN NUMBERED SIZE
Keep out of reach of small children.