Solar Car Toyota RaRa X
This is the Solar Car Toyota "RaRa X" Kit from Tamiya.
Debuting in the 1992 Solar Car Rally in Noto, Japan, the Toyota RaRa X introduced its four-wheel design in the typically three-wheeled competition. The brilliant red, orange, yellow and pink colors are well represented in this miniature kit.
You Might Also Like
- A realistic model of the "RaRa X" solar car..
- Solar panel provides power for the motor..
- Kit can be assembled by snapping and screwing parts together-no glu is needed..
- 0.5V-300mAh solar panel..
- Steerable rear wheel..
- Plastic parts are attached to sprue trees..
- Motor and solar panel are included..
- Detailed pictorial instructions..
- Tamiya Product Number: 76503
One Solar Car Kyocera "RaRa X" Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby Knife
- Side Cutter
- Small Phillips Screwdriver