TOP FLITE SUPREME MICRO-BALLOON FILLER is ideal for thinning epoxy and poly- ester resins to make fillets or repairing surface imperfections. The ratio of microballoons to epoxy is a three-to-one mixture.
|Retail $7.99 SAVE 29% !|
Top Flite Item # toptopr1090
Out of Stock
Discontinued - No longer available for purchase
Buy - Earn - Save
- Ultra-light extender makes epoxy or polyester resins lighter and more sandable.
- Great for joints and fillets, or surfacing over imperfections in wood grain or in fiberglass cloth.
- Convenient spout offers easy, no-waste pouring for clean,no mess use.
- Compatible with aliphatic resins and acetone based glues.
- Fluid Ounces: 8 oz (237ml)
- Net Weight: .71 oz (approx.)
- Top-Flite Product Number: TOPR1090
One 8 oz container of white micro-balloons filler.
Safety goggles and gloves should be worn when handling micro-balloon.
- Use of more than 3:1 ratio makes lighter and easy-to-sand filler.
- Use of too much microballoons may degrade the surface adhesion of the epoxy of polyester resin.
- Epoxies & polyester resins may cure faster when using microballoons.