Porsche Carrera GT Sportscar Covertible
The Porsche Carrera GT grabbed the world's attention when first unveiled as a concept car at the 2000 Paris Auto Show. Promoted as Porsche's next generation flagship super sports car, the Carrera GT was officially unleashed onto the international motoring market in 2003. Incorporating the latest and most extreme racing technology, the Carrera GT lines up against the impressive range of super sports cars offered by the worlds top makers, such as the Enzo Ferrari and the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Featuring a powerful 5.7 liter V10 engine, carbon-fiber monocoque chassis and push-rod suspension all wrapped up in classic Porsche style and elegance, the Carrera GT is the ultimate high-end sports car.
You Might Also Like
- This static display model has accurately reproduced the elegant form of the actual car!
- Removable roof panels allow the reproduction of an open-top or hardtop model.
- Authentically reproduced 5.7 liter V10 engine.
- Opening rear cowl.
- Model with the rear spoiler either in up or down position.
- Metal plated parts used to reproduce wheels, light reflectors and exhaust pipes.
- Porsche emblems and mirrors are reproduced with metal transfers.
- Illustrated assembly guide.
- Scale: 1:24
- Length: 7-5/8" (194mm)
- Width: 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 24275
1/24 Porsche Carrera GT