Toyota Supra Coupe Sportscar
During the early 1970's, the Toyota Motor Company of Japan ventured into the specialty car field, and soon established a reputation for producing cars with both quality and performance. Their "Supra" series is often described as a re-creation of Toyota's legendary 2000GT sports car, which was an excellent combination of high performance and elegance.
You Might Also Like
- Parts molded in black and silver; clear pieces also included.
- Highly detailed static display car model.
- Precisely reproduced engine bay and interior.
- Realistic rubber-like tires.
- Left and right steering consoles.
- Ventilated disc brakes fitted at all corners.
- Waterslide decals include three sets of plates.
- Length: 7-1/4" (18.3cm)
- Width: 3" (7.6cm)
- Height: 1-3/4" (4.4cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 24123
1/24 Toyota Supra
Requirements & Suggestions