USS Enterprise Carrier Boat
The United States Navy Aircraft Carrier CVN-65 Enterprise, also known as the "Big E", is the worlds largest ship and the first nuclear powered aircraft carrier. Webster defines the word Enterprise as meaning"Undertaking, Project, A business organization, Initiative, etc.", and the CVN-65 fits all of these definitions perfectly.
|Retail $241.00 SAVE 20% !|
10,002 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Large deck includes landing signal lights, angled deck center line, landing area runway marking, and many more features.
- Side and ammunition elevators included.
- Nylon line included for elevator purposes.
- Unassembled mobile crane included.
- Antenna wire included to make model more realistic.
- Attaching cutters included.
- Several different airplanes and jets included.
- Detailed pictorial instructions, which include an in-depth history of the battleship.
- Scale: 1/350
- Length: 30" (76.1cm)
- Width: 7-1/4" (18.4cm)
- Tamiya Product Number: 78007
1/350 USS Enterprise Carrier
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- X-10 - Gun Metal (tam81010) (tam81510)
- X-12 - Gold Leaf (tam81012) (tam81512)
- X-13 - Metallic Blue (tam81013) (tam81513)
- X-8 - Lemon Yellow (tam81008) (tam81508)
- XF-1 - Flat Black (tam81301) (tam81701)
- XF-16 - Flat Aluminum (tam81316) (tam81716)
- XF-2 - Flat White (tam81302) (tam81702)
- XF-24 - Dark Grey (tam81324) (tam81724)
- XF-3 - Flat Yellow (tam81303) (tam81703)
- XF-50 - Field Blue (tam81350) (tam81750)
- XF-56 - Metallic Grey (tam81356) (tam81756)
- XF-63 - German Grey (tam81363) (tam81763)
- XF-66 - Light Grey (tam81366) (tam81766)
- XF-7 - Flat Red (tam81307) (tam81707)
- Paint Brushes
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (exl16001)
- File or Emery Board
- Adult Supervision
- Keep small pieces and sharp edges away from the kids.
- Care should be taken when using modeling tools.
- Paints recommended for use with this kit are for adult modelers only.