2% Incline Sets 2' each (8) 16' Total
This Package Contains 8 Styrofoam Pieces of 2% Grade Incline 2.5" wide with a 4" Rise in 24" long each. 16' total run. This is Step-2 among the simplified and improved 5-step layout system for beginners and advanced modelers. It's a Woodland Scenics Subterrain Lightweight Train Layout System for creating an outdoor environment.
|Retail $22.99 SAVE 21% !|
516 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- State-of-the-art model layout system: easy, fast, fun, lightweight, precise, no power tools needed, and non-toxic.
- Adds inclines; flexible inclines allow track to easily change elevations on curves or straights.
- Subterrain System's precut inclines remove the guesswork and complicated calculations.
- Incline sets are ideal for any layout, allowing smooth transition from one height to another.
- Incline starters (not included) add versatility and can be used with risers (not included) to build inclines.
- Optional combinations with inclines, starters, and risers allow the flexibility of making complex layouts simple.
- Lightweight box packaging includes extremely detailed directions.
2% Incline Sets, Pieces: 8
- Woodland Product Number: ST1410
- Walthers Product Number: 785-ST1410
- One Woodland Scenics Lightweight Layout System
- 8 Pieces of 2% Grade Incline with a 4" Rise in 16'
Requirements & Suggestions
- Foam Nails
- Low Temp Glue
- Foam Tack Glue
- Foam Putty
- 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Subterrain manual and video are recommended for creating Subterrain Environments the Woodland Scenics way.
- Starters and risers not included with package.