1'' Riser 2' Long Each (4)
This Package Contains 4 Styrofoam Pieces of Risers that are 1" Tall by 24" Long. This is Step 1 among the simplified and improved 5-step layout system for beginners and advanced modelers. It's a Woodland Scenics Subterrain Lightweight Train Layout System for creating an outdoor environment.
|Retail $12.99 SAVE 21% !|
293 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- State-of-the-art model layout system: easy, fast, fun, lightweight, precise, no power tools needed, and non-toxic.
- Use risers wherever track will be laid on curves and straights.
- Subterrain System's precut risers remove the guesswork and complicated calculations.
- Incline sets are ideal for any layout, allowing smooth transition from one height to another.
- Incline sets (not included) add versatility and can be used with incline starters (not included) to build inclines.
- Optional combinations with inclines, starters, and risers allow the flexibility of making complex layouts simple.
- Lightweight box packaging includes extremely detailed directions.
1" Risers: Pieces: 4
- Woodland Product Number: ST1407
- Walthers Product Number: 785-ST1407
- One Woodland Scenics Lightweight Layout System
- 4 Pieces of 1" x 24" Styrofoam Risers.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Foam Nails
- Low Temp Glue
- Foam Tack Glue
- Foam Putty
- 220 Grit Sandpaper
- Subterrain manual and video are recommended for creating Subterrain Environments the Woodland Scenics way.
- Incline sets and starters not included with package.