Model 350 Medium Single Action External Mix
The Model 350 single action, external mix, bottom feed airbrush. The air and paint mix outside the airbrush creating a large, coarser "dot" pattern and providing a heavier spray volume. The Model 350 is superb for base coating, stenciling, stippling, touch up projects, etc. The Model 350 is constructed of high-impact nylon, sprays a higher viscosity of materials and is solvent and chemical resistant. The Model 350 sprays high viscosity materials such as ceramic glazes and stains, and hobby enamels with ease. It is also effectively used with properly reduced acrylics, inks, dyes, watercolors, acrylic lacquers, enamels, all of Badger airbrush ready paints. An excellent choice for beginning students, hobbyists, ceramists, and automotive painters.
Aug 10, 2015
You Might Also Like
- Color cup and one-piece jar adaptor taper-fit for quick color change.
- Sprays higher viscosity material.
- Excellent for more volumous spray projects.
- Constructed of high-impact nylon.
- Solvent and chemical resistant.
- Fine (F) 1/8" to 2" spray pattern.
- Medium (M) 1/4" to 2" spray pattern.
- Heavy (H) 1/2" to 3" spray pattern
Compressor that produces at least 20 to 40 PSI.
- Badger Product Number: 350-1M
- 350-1M Set contains 350 Medium nozzle airbrush, attachable jar,
- additional jar with cover, wrench for needle assembly and
- instruction manual in a corrugated box.
Requirements & Suggestions
Air source, paint.
- Parts List:
- 50-001 Five Foot Air Hose
- 50-0011 Eight Foot Air Hose
- 50-023 ¼ Pipe Thread Fitting
- 50-0241 Jar Cover Gasket
- 51-009 Siphon Tube
- 50-0331 Handle
- 50-071 Air Hose Fitting
- 50-072 Plunger Head
- 50-073 Air Tip Bushing
- 50-074 Air Tip Seal
- 50-075 Air Tip Fine
- 50-0751 Air Tip Medium
- 50-0752 Air Tip Heavy
- 50-076 Air Tip Fine
- 50-0761 Air Tip Medium
- 50-0762 Air Tip Heavy
- 50-077 Paint Seal
- 50-078 Paint Seal Nut
- 50-079 Lock Nut
- 50-080 Body
- 50-081 Fluid Needle Fine
- 50-0811 Fluid Needle Medium
- 50-0812 Fluid Needle Heavy
- 50-082 Fluid Needle Assembly Fine
- 50-083 Fluid Needle Assembly Medium
- 50-084 Fluid Needle Assembly Heavy
- 50-085 Spacer
- 50-086 Wrench
- 50-0483 ¼ oz. Color Cup (350)
- 50-308 350 Jar Adaptor
- 50-0052 ¾ oz. Paint Jar w/Cover
- 50-0053 2 oz. Paint Jar w/Cover
- 50-111 Coupling Nut
- 50-112 Coupling Nipple
- 50-200 Propel Regulator Valve
- 50-2011 Braided Air Hose (swivel connection both ends)