Universal Dual Feed Airbrush
The Universal Model 360 is the only airbrush capable of performing in a gravity feed as well as a bottom feed mode. Never before has one airbrush provided so much versatility. The Universal provides the user with the convenience of two airbrushes in one. With superior control at high as well as, low pressures, convenient to operate with a few drops or a full bottle of paint. The precise single needle/tip/head assembly makes replacement of multiple parts a task of the past. Single size nozzle/needle design for spraying all materials, acrylics to watercolors, inks to lacquers and all of Badger airbrush ready paints.
You Might Also Like
- 360 degree front end rotation to allow for either gravity or bottom feed usage.
- Single nozzle/needle sprays from pencil line to 3" spray pattern.
- Easy access needle assembly.
- Finger tight assembly tolerances.
- Correct weight apportionment balance system.
- Ultra comfort, ergonomically correct trigger cushion.
- Lifetime warranty on labor and seal.
- Badger Product Number: 360-7
- 360-7 Set contains 360 Universal air brush with all purpose nozzle / needle, three mixing jars, two jar adaptors, air hose with varying air source fitting, trigger pad, protective cap, and instruction manual.Look for the 360-7 in a new triangle box!!
Requirements & Suggestions
Air source, paint.