Corner Turret Building Kit
This is an N Scale Plastic Structure Assembly Kit of the Corner Turret Building for Added Realism to Model Layouts by Design Preservation Models.
|Retail $18.00 SAVE 3% !|
496 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Extraordinary detail and realism! Plastic wall sections are molded in one color.
- This building is a composite of typical period architectural details.
- Wall sections are molded in brick details.
- White styrene sheet is used for the roofs.
- Clear styrene "glazing" sheets are used for window openings.
- Create life-like cities, villages or towns.
- Assembly instructions also include painting and weathering tips.
- Scale: N 1:160
- Width: 2" (5.1cm)
- Depth: 2-7/8" (7.3cm)
- _ Height: 3" (7.6cm)
- Design-Preservation Product Number: WOO51300
- Walthers Product Number: 243-WOO51300
One N Scale Corner Turret Building
- Vehicles, decals, figures, landscape and accessories NOT included
- Product VARIES from picture
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic Model Cement
- 150 Grit Sandpaper
- Modeling Knife
- Paint (Modeler's Choice)
- Paint Brushes
The Corner Turret Building is an example of typical American Victorian architecture. The turret, or small tower crowning the building's corner entrance, was probably inspired by European castles. This beautiful and fanciful style dominated building design during the latter half of the 19th century.