1/65 La Nina Wooden Model Ship Kit
This is the Latina 1/65 scale La Nina Wooden Model Kit. For advanced modelers. The Nina, together with the Santa Maria and the Pinta is world famous for its part in Columbus's discovery of the New World in 1492.
You Might Also Like
- Brass nails and metal deck fittings.
- Various types of wood for authentic appearance.
- Different weight and color thread for rigging.
- Precut and sewn cloth sails for authentic appearance.
- Length: 415mm (16.3")
- Height: 495mm (19.5")
- Beam: 111mm (4.4")
- Scale: 12/65"=1ft (1:65)
- Latina Product Number: 22410
One Latina 1/65 scale Nina Wooden Model Kit with all planking for hull cabins, deck and deck fittings, brass and metal deck and hull fittings, pre-sewn cloth sails, rigging, instruction manual and plansheets
Requirements & Suggestions
- Varnish, paint, wood putty, carpenter's glue, contact glue, CA glue, debonder and ship model building tools