Bluenose II Wooden Ship Model Kit
This is the Latina 1/75 scale Bluenose II Wooden Model Kit. For Advanced Modelers. The Bluenose II, built in 1964, was a replica of the original Bluenose that was launched in Nova Scotia in 1921. It became the fastest yacht winning every race it entered on the US's Eastern Seaboard.
8,686 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Brass nails and metal deck fittings.
- Various types of wood for authentic appearance.
- Different weight and color thread for rigging.
- Precut and sewn cloth sails for authentic appearance.
- Length: 690mm (27.2")
- Height: 570mm (22.4")
- Beam (Width): 110mm (4.3")
- Scale: 1/75
- Latina Product Number: 22453
One Latina 1/75 scale Bluenose II Wooden Model Kit with all planking for hull cabins, deck and deck fittings, brass and metal deck and hull fittings, pre-sewn cloth sails and instruction manual
Requirements & Suggestions
- Batten bender, heat source such as an electric welder, shoemaker's glue, white glue, CA glue, varnish, putty, stain, airbrush supplies and paint, assortment of sanding paper