1/65 La Pinta Wooden Model Ship Kit
This is the Latina 1/65 scale La Pinta Wooden Model Kit. For advanced modelers. The Pinta, together with the Santa Maria and the Nina is world famous for its part in Columbus's discovery of the New World in 1492.
You Might Also Like
- Brass nails and metal deck fittings.
- Various types of wood for authentic appearance.
- Different weight and color thread for rigging.
- Precut and sewn cloth sails for authentic appearance.
- Length: (510mm)
- Scale: 12/65"=1ft (1/65)
- Latina Product Number: 22412
Latina 1/65 scale Pinta Wooden Model Kit with all planking for hull, deck and deck fittings, brass and metal deck and hull hull fittings, pre-sewn cloth sails, rigging, instruction manual and plansheets
Requirements & Suggestions
- Varnish, paint, wood putty, carpenter's glue, contact glue, CA glue, debonder and ship model building tools