HO Trackside Scene Kit- Otis Coal Co.
Your HO scale layout will benefit from the addition of the Otis Coal Company Trackside scenes metal casting model kit by Woodland Scenics.
You Might Also Like
- Trackside Scenes are designed specifically for the person who wants the utmost in fine quality craftsmanship, intricate detail and authenticity.
- This is not simply a model of a single item, but of a complete scene!
- Designed to be easily assembled.
- Everything necessary to complete a scene covering up to 200 square inches.
- Over 80 highly detailed white metal castings including
- -Coal Bunker Assembly -Signs
- -Scale Assembly -Lights
- -Tractor with Shovel Assembly -Barrels
- -Crane Assembly -Shovels
- -Track Car Assembly -Ladders
- There are many extra white metal castings included to serve as added details to enhance your scene. Use your imagination, the variety of possible arrangements is what makes your particular scene unique.
- Two colors of turf: Earth (fine) & Green Blend (blended).
- Light Gray fine Ballast, Coal, green Foliage, and dry transfer decals
- Two plank-engraved 2-7/8" x 2-7/8" sheets of Basswood.
- Detailed assembly instructions with illustrations.
Scale: HO 1:87
- Woodland Product Number: TS153
- Walthers Product Number: 785-TS153
One Trackside Scenes (Otis Coal Co.)
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby Knife or Hobby File
- White Glue or "Super Glue"
- Hairspray or Lacquer
- Burnisher or Dull Pencil
To learn more tips and techniques, read "The Scenery Manual" (WOOU1507)