Wirbelwind Quad 20mm Tank
This is a 1:35 Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind Quad 20mm Tank from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The Panzer IV, in its many versions, was one of the most widely used German tanks of WWII. The Panzer IV was powered by a Maybach V-12 engine which provided over 300hp and was connected to the drive sprockets via a 6-speed transmission. The Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind was a Panzer IV chassis with a new turret containing a 4 barrel anti-aircraft gun. The Wirbelwind was used to protect infantry and vehicles against air attack.
|Retail $28.50 SAVE 21% !|
641 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display..
- 280 parts in tan plastic and flexible vinyl rubber tracks..
- Traversing turret and elevating anti-aircraft guns..
- Detailed road wheels with separate suspension units..
- External details: spare track links, muffler, turret mounted machin gun, tools, jerry cans, optional position hatches, spare roa wheels..
- Tracks are of the single piece flexible rubber type..
- 4 multi-part, multipose German Army crew figures..
- Scale: 1:35
- Length: 6-1/2" (16.9cm)
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.2cm)
One 1:35 Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind Quad 20mm Tank
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby Knife
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Liquid Plastic Cement
- White Glue
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush
- One decal sheet with markings for one vehicle
- 1: German Army.
- Color Schemes
- 1: Overall Sand Yellow with patches of Dk Green & Red Brown
- Additional paints Required: Flat: Black, White, Pale Green, Rust Gloss: Gun Metal, Silver.