STURMGESCHULTZ Sdkfz 167
This is a 1:35 Sturmgeschutz IV German Army Assault Gun from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The Sturmgeschutz IV was an assault gun produced for the German Army based on the Panzer IV chassis. It was used mainly as a mobile artillery piece to knock out hardened enemy emplacements such as pill-boxes, anti-tank guns and other obstacles. The guns were used throughout WWII and served on the Russian front, plus the battles around Normandy after D-Day.
|Retail $33.00 SAVE 28% !|
675 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display..
- 214 parts in medium tan plastic with one piece flexible PVC tracks..
- 75mm gun elevates if desired..
- Separate authentically detailed road wheels..
- Separate realistic suspension units..
- External details include hatches, spare wheels and track links,tools headlights, side armor plating, 1 standing German soldier figure..
- Scale: 1:35
- Hull Length: 6" (15.5cm)
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.5cm)
One 1:35 Sturmgeschutz IV German Army Assault Gun
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Sandpaper (TES8802) (DTM9055)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- White Glue (HCAHCAY8500)
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush
- One decal sheet with 1 marking option
- 1: ID# 411, German Army.
- Color Schemes
- All: Overall Desert Yellow/Olive Green camouflage.
- Detail Colors: Aluminium, Black, Metallic Grey.
Keep out of reach of small children. Contains small parts..