PzKpfw IV Ausf H Tank
This is a 1:35 Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H Tank from Academy Plastics. It's for experienced modelers.
The Panzer IV, in its many versions, was one of the most widely used German tanks of WWII. The Panzer IV was powered by a Maybach V-12 engine which provided over 300hp and was connected to the drive sprockets via a 6-speed transmission. The H-model of this tank was introduced in 1943 and featured thicker armor to provide better protection against the Soviet T-34/85s and JS-IIs.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display..
- 257 parts in tan plastic and flexible vinyl rubber tracks..
- Traversing turret and elevating gun..
- Detailed road wheels with separate suspension units. _External details: spare track links, muffler, turret mounted machine _ gun, tools, jerry cans, optional position hatches, spare roa wheels, 1 figure..
- Tracks are of the single piece flexible rubber type..
- Scale: 1:35
- Length: 6-3/4" (16.9cm)
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.2cm)
One 1:35 Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H Tank
Requirements & Suggestions
- Hobby Knife
- Paint: (see MARKING OPTIONS)
- Liquid Plastic Cement
- White Glue
- CA or Tube Type Thick Plastic Cement
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle File Set, Sprue Cutter, Airbrush
- One decal sheet with markings for one vehicle
- 1: #436, German Army.
- Color Schemes
- 1: Overall Sand Yellow with patches of Dk Green & Red Brown camouflage.
- Additional paints Required
- Flat: Black, White, Pale Green, Rust.
- Gloss: Gun Metal, Silver.
Keep product away from children younger than 3..