Telephone Shanty and Pole Kit
Trackside telephones, spaced at fairly frequent intervals, are a vital necessity on most railroads. These phones are usually sheltered in shanties or in a box mounted on a telegraph pole, and connected to a dispatcher's or operator's train line or the nearest interlocking tower or station.
|Retail $9.50 SAVE 22% !|
211 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Molded in authentic railroad colors (polystyrene plastic)
- Does not need painting (customer preference)
- Authentic scale
- All parts are numbered (refer to instruction/diagram sheet)
- Shanty resembles a Reddish-Brown shanty with a Gray roof. Shanty sits on a Gray base. Kit includes a Brown telephone pole, and phone box.
- Atlas Product Number: 705
- Walthers Product Number: 150-705
- Walthers Catalog: 2015 HO, page 493
One Telephone Shanty and Pole Kit (Unassembled) **HO SCALE**
Requirements & Suggestions
Plastic Cement and Hobby Knife