Pz.Kpfw IV Ausf.G
This is a 1:72 Scale Panzer IV Ausf. G Tank Plastic Model Kit from Hasegawa.
The Panzer PzKpfw. IV F1/F2/G, in its many versions, was one of the most widely used German tanks of WWII. The F1 was a short barrelled variant first seen in about 1941. The F2 and G versions introduced in 1942-43 had the long barrel 75 L43 gun was more effective against enemy armor.
You Might Also Like
- Detailed assembly and painting instructions included..
- Highly detailed 1:72 scale plastic kit for static display.
- 97 parts in dark grey plastic with flexible rubber tracks.
- Traversing turret and elevating gun.
- Detailed road wheels with suspension molded into tank hull.
- External details: spare road wheels, muffler, tools, and headlights.
- Tracks are the single piece flexible rubber type.
- Scale: 1:72
- Length: 95mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 37mm
- Hasegawa Product Number: 31143
One 1:72 Scale Panzer IV Ausf. G Tank Plastic Model Kit.
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Water for Decals
- Paint: See MARKING OPTIONS
- Paint Brushes
- Pin Vise (tam74050) (zon37-145) (squ10801) (xacx7144)
- Glue Tips or Toothpicks
- Adult Supervision
- Single sheet of decals with (1) marking option
- 1: #615, 1st SS Panzer Division
- Color Schemes
- 1: Overall Sand (FS33531)
- Detail Colors: Flat: Black, White, Pale Green, Rust Gloss: Gun Metal, Silver