The "Lancer" is a Build-by-Number Balsa Wood Construction Kit from Guillow's. Rubber Powered Endurance Flyer Suitable for Ages 10 and Older. A Guillow "Junior Contest" Flying Model Airplane
|Retail $26.99 SAVE 21% !|
607 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- This Build-by-Number kit offers the first mistake-proof method of constructing a real contest style flying model. No puzzling questions or guesswork involved!
- Ideal for individual use or for group model building such as in a school class.
- Rubber powered flyer.
- Light weight balsa for top flight performance.
- Balanced propeller and power combination for long flights.
- Assembled propeller unit.
- Two color tissue (when available).
- Plastic nose or cheek cowls.
- Clay for balancing model.
- Colorful Junior Contest Model decals.
- Special "fit and cut" method of measuring parts--no fractions to read
- All the "whys", "hows", and "whens" are fully explained in the easy-to-follow instructions.
Wingspan: 24" (60.96cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 604
One Aircraft Model
Requirements & Suggestions
- White Glue
- Common Pins
- Hobby Knife
- Refer to Instructions for Other Needed Tools
Optional...can be gas powered with .020 engine (not included)