25'' Wingspan Fairchild 24 Laser Cut Kit
"Fairchild 24" is a Build-by-Number Balsa Wood Construction Kit from Guillow's. Scale Model Suitable for Ages 10 and Older. A Guillow "Junior Contest" Flying Model Airplane
|Retail $49.99 SAVE 24% !|
1,077 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- This Build-by-Number kit offers the first mistake-proof method of constructing a real contest style flying model. No puzzling questions or guesswork involved!
- Contest type airplane flying model.
- Arrow is a high climbing, long flying endurance model.
- Can be flown with one of three different power sources
- -Rubber Power (contents included)
- -.020 Gas Engine (information only included)
- -Electric Power (information only included)
- Light weight balsa for top flight performance.
- Balanced propeller and power combination for long flights.
- Assembled propeller unit.
- Two color tissue (when available).
- Plastic nose or cheek cowls.
- Clay for balancing model.
- Colorful Junior Contest Model decals.
- Special "fit and cut" method of measuring parts--no fractions to read
- All the "whys", "hows", and "whens" are fully explained in the easy-to-follow instructions.
Wingspan: 25" (63.50cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 701
One Aircraft Model
Requirements & Suggestions
- White Glue
- Common Pins
- Hobby Knife
- Refer to Instructions for Other Needed Tools
Motors and radio equipment are not furnished in the kit