G64-4W 29/40-120 Reload Motor Kit
This Model Rocket Motor Reload Kit Includes One G-class G64-4W Reloadable Motor Systems for RMS 29/40-120 Motor Hardware, Designed by Aerotech. Federal Law Prohibits the Sale of This Product to Persons Under Age 18. Package contains 1 Aerotech G Size Reloadable Model Rocket Engines.
|Retail $25.99 SAVE 21% !|
584 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
You Might Also Like
- For use in RMS 29mm E, F, G motor.
- Primary use in single stage rockets.
- They deliver power at the lowest per flight cost available in hobby rocketry.
- White Lightning looks and sounds like actual sounding rockets and launch vehicles.
- White Lightning propellant formulation: a brilliant white flame, dense bright white exhaust, and a throaty roar.
- Easy to track and exciting to watch!
- The average thrust of the motor is 14.4 pounds (64 Newtons).
- Time delay of 4 seconds between propellant burnout and the firing of the ejection charge.
- Uses the exclusive Copperhead single lead igniter.
- Ignites by electrical means only.
- Certified by the National Association of Rocketry.
- This reload kit includes (1 of each)
- -Liner (1" O.D. tube)
- -Propellant Grain (long slotted part)
- -Grain Adapter (7/8" O.D. tube)
- -Delay Grain (short solid part)
- -Delay Spacer (9/16" O.D. Washer or tube)
- -Delay Insulator (5/8" O.D. tube)
- -Delay O-Ring (5/8" O.D. x 3/32" thick)
- -Forward Insulator (1" O.D. washer)
- -Aft O-Ring (1/16" thick x 1" O.D.).
- -Forward O-Ring (1/16" thick x 1" O.D.)
- -Nozzle (black plastic part).
- -Copperhead Igniter
- -Ejection Charge Container/Nozzle Cap (Red)
- Assembly and operation instructions provided.
- Product warranty policies included.
- Motor Diameter: 1.13" (29mm)
- Assembled Weight: 5.3oz (151g)
- Maximum Liftoff Weight: 44oz (1247g)
- Total Impulse: 120 Newtons
- Aerotech Product Number: 76404
One G64-4W Reloadable Motor Systems
Requirements & Suggestions
- This reload kit is only for use in Aerotech's RMS-29/40-120 motor.
- Read and follow the safety codes of the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) and the Tripoli Rocketry Association and comply with all federal, state and local laws in all activities with hobby rockets.
- Damaged or defective reloads should be returned to Aerotech.