F39-6T 24/40 Reload Motor Kit (3)
This Package Contains Three F-class F39-6T Model Rocket Reloadable Motor System Reload Kit for Aerotech RMS 24/40 Motors. Federal Law Prohibits the Sale of this Product to Persons Under Age 18. Package contains 3 Aerotech F Size Reloadable Model Rocket Engines.
|Retail $32.99 SAVE 15% !|
795 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Fits all kits designed for black powder "D" motors.
- The primary use is for single stage.
- The "T" stands for Blue Thunder Propellant.
- This reload kit includes (3 of each)
- -Liner (7/8" O.D. tube).
- -Propellant Grain (long slotted part).
- -Delay Grain (short solid part).
- -Delay Spacer (9/16" O.D. Washer, O-ring or tube).
- -Delay Insulator (5/8" O.D. tube).
- -Delay O-Ring (5/8" O.D. x 3/32" thick).
- -Forward Insulator (7/8" O.D. washer).
- -Nozzle (black plastic part).
- -Aft O-Ring (3/32" thick x 7/8" O.D.).
- -Forward O-Ring (1/16" thick x 7/8" O.D.).
- -Copperhead Igniter.
- -Ejection Charge Container/Nozzle Cap.
- Instructions provided for use of the Copperhead Igniters.
- Detailed assembly and operation instructions included.
- Propellant Weight: .80oz (22.7g)
- Loaded Motor Weight: 2.1oz (59g)
- Average Thrust: 8.8lbs (39N)
- Aerotech Product Number: 63906
One 3-Pak Package of F39-6T Reloadable Motor Systems
Requirements & Suggestions
- How To Build a Model Rocket
- 12V Launch System
- Wet Wipes or Damp Paper Towel
- Hobby Knife or Scissors
- Damaged or defective reloads should be returned to Aerotech.
- Read and follow the safety codes of the National Association of Rocketry (NAR) and the Tripoli Rocketry Association and comply with all federal, state and local laws in all activities with hobby rockets.