G77-7R 29/40-120 Single Use Motor (1)
This is the Aerotech Consumer Aerospace G-class G77-7R, 29mm, Single Use Model Rocket Engine. Distinctly different form its propellant relatives, Redline provides unique visual and thrust characteristics for larger airframes and performance oriented flyers.
|Retail $29.99 SAVE 9% !|
778 Rewards Points
USA Ground Shipping Only
USA Certified Ground Shipping Only
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Composite Model Rocket Motor
- Single Stage
- The unique composite fuel used by Aerotech in this single-use motor motor is up to three times more powerful than conventional black-powder based hobby rocket motors.
- Redline propellant - Distinctly different form its propellant relatives, Redline provides unique visual and thrust characteristics for larger airframes and performance oriented flyers.
- The proprietart Aerotech formulation imparts Redline with its signature vivid scarlet flame.
- Redline's burning rate lies midway between that of White Lightning and Blue Thunder.
- Photos don't do justice to the "laser-beam" intensity and color of Redline. you have to see it to appreciate it!.
- Impulse energy- G-class
- Average thrust in Newtons- 77N (17.3 lbs)
- Delay in seconds between propellant burn-out and activiation of the ejection charge- 7 seconds
- Propellant type- Redline
- For use in- 29mm Composite Motor Rockets
- Primary use- Single Stage
- Motor diameter- 1.125" 29 mm
- Assembled weight- 4.5 oz. 128 g
- Maximium liftoff weight- 32 oz. 907 g
- Aerotech Product Number: 77707
- One G77-7R Single Stage Motor
- One COPPERHEAD Igniter
- One instruction sheet
Requirements & Suggestions
A rocket model designed for Aerotech Composite Rocket Motors