Akula Submarine Kit
This is Dumas' Radio Controlled Sport Scale Akula Sub. Designed from the Russian nuclear attack sub.
|Retail $210.00 SAVE 21% !|
4,711 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Easy to assemble w/all necessary running hardware for its single screw drive line.
- Designed for pool use.
- Enhanced building manual will walk you step by step through the successful completion of your model.
- Length: 33"
- Width: 4" (the width of a ship is also called the "beam")
- Dumas Product Number: 1246
All the molded plastic parts to build the sub, all running hardware, building manual.
Requirements & Suggestions
- One Dumas 2004 6V motor
- One 7.2V battery pack
- One ESC
- One Three channel radio with 3 standard servos
- Assorted building equipment and paint if desired
This is a DYNAMIC model,meaning it surfaces or dives via the action of the bow and stern planes, not by flooding and emptying of ballast tanks like a real submarine. It is intended for use in a pool or other enclosed body of water to a depth of 3 feet (.97 meters).