RMS Titanic Ocean Liner
The Titanic! The Ship itself Sailed on her First and Final Voyage from Southampton, England on April 10, 1912. At 11:40pm on Sunday April 14th, the Ship struck and Iceberg in the North Atlantic and sank 2 hours and 40 Minutes Later. Even though there were Only 18 Lifeboats on Board Ship, 711 of the Over 2220 Passengers, were Rescued. Skill Level 2 for ages 10 to Adult, Intermediate to Advanced Modelers.
|Retail $24.95 SAVE 18% !|
581 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- This is a 1/570 Scale Kit for Intermediate Modelers
- Visible areas of 3 uppermost decks (boat deck, promenade deck and A deck) are recreated in detail
- Exposed deck areas are fully recreated in miniature including
- ventilators, lifeboats and davits, bollards and anchor
- chain, railings, cargo cranes aft docking bridge, wheelhouse,
- compass platform, crows nest and funnels.
- Propellors and anchors are molded in plastic w/gold coloured plating
- Thread is included for rigging and funnel support wires
- Comprehensive instruction booklet which provides assembly and painting information.
- Scale: 1/570th, Length: 18-1/2"
- Skill Level: 2
- Revell-Monogram Product Number: 850445
One 1/570 RMS Titanic Ship Plastic Model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Paint: Flat Black, Flat Red, Wood Tan, Dk Brown, Flat Lt Grey
- Basic tools: Hobby knife, paint brushes, sandpaper.
- Nice-to-have tools: Needle file set, Airbrush and Assorted
- Adhesives: Plastic cement like Tenax 7R or Testors liquid cement.
- Medium CA would also be useful.