27-5/8'' Wingspan Supermarine Spitfire Laser Cut Kit
This is the Spitfire Britain's Top WWII Fighter from the Scale WWII Fighters Series by Guillows. Suitable for Ages 10 & Older.
|Retail $80.98 SAVE 19% !|
1,881 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Laser cut balsa parts.
- Build as a static display model, flying rubber powered, gas fre flight or a U-Control model.
- WWII plastic wheels, light plastic nose cowl, spinner, gun troughs exhausts and air scoops included.
- Light tissue covering included.
- Reinforced wire and vinyl landing gear.
- Vinyl firewall, tip guide, bellcrank base and control handl for gas and U-Control included.
- Instruction sheet.
- Scale: 1/16
- Wingspan: 27-5/8" (701.67mm)
Spitfire Britain's Top WWII Fighter
Requirements & Suggestions
- Pins & Common Pins
- Hobby Knife
- Wax Paper
- Fine Sandpaper
- Flathead Screwdriver
- Refer to Instructions for Other Needed Tools
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.