Assemble a Supermarine Spitfire Mk-I Britain's Greatest World War II Fighter with this authentic scale Rubber Powered flying balsa model kit from Guillow's. Scale model for adult collectors.
Oct 17, 2017
- Authentic scale airplane.
- Rubber powered (rubber band included).
- Light vacuum formed parts such as nose cowl, bubble canopy, and small external details.
- Genuine decal set.
- Scale plastic main wheels (where required).
- Plastic propeller.
- Plastic thrust bearing.
- Wire propeller shaft.
- Covering tissue.
- Razor sharp die-cut balsa parts and generous quantity of strip stock.
- Accurate scale plan and illustrated step-by-step model building booklet.
Wingspan: 16-1/2" (41.91cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 504
One Supermarine Spitfire Mk-I Airplane
- White Glue
- Common Pins
- Hobby Knife
- Refer to Model Building Booklet for Other Needed Tools
Mar 17, 2015
Nov 26, 2016
Model can be adapted for gas powered Tether Control Flying with a Cox .010 engine--complete instructions included. No motor or materials supplied