German Motorcycle Orderly Soldier Set
This is a plastic model kit of a 1/35 Scale German Motorcycle Orderly Set from Tamiya. It's recommended for ages 10 and up.
|Retail $13.00 SAVE 20% !|
296 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Parts molded in tan and attached to sprue trees.
- Set contains WWII German mid-size motorcycle DKW NZ 350, an orderly, a military policeman, and road signs.
- NZ 350 features a highly detailed engine and front fork, separately molded side-bags and exhausts.
- Military policeman and orderly are reproduced in natural postures and facial expressions.
- Road signs for Normandy are printed on box side. Cut them out and use for diorama.
- Military policeman is clothed in an M43 field uniform, adopted in 1943.
- Orderly clothed in reversible camouflage smock and trousers. Refer to box for various camouflage patterns.
- Accessories include a walther holster, a map case, binoculars, a helmet, and a field cap.
- Tamiya Product Number: 35241
One 1/35 German Motorcycle Orderly Set with Accessories
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic cement (tes3501) (tes3502) (pls00002) (tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Paint: Gun Metal, Semi Gloss Black, Flat Black, Flat White, Flat Red,
- Flat Brown, Flat Aluminum, Metallic Gray, Dark Yellow, Dark Green,
- German Gray, Red Brown
- Paint Brushes
- Sprue Cutter (HCAR0630) (tes8940) (exl55594)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c) (xacx3201) (exl16001)
- File or Emery Board
- Toothpick or Glue Tips (adc121)
- Tweezers (tam74003) (exl30416) (tes50632c)
- Adult Supervision
Keep small parts and sharp edges away from children ages 3 and under.