Japanese Battleship Yamato Boat
This is the 1/350 Scale Japanese Battleship Yamato Plastic Model Kit from the Ship Series by Tamiya. Suitable for Ages 14 & Up.
You Might Also Like
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in grey.
- Assemble as either a waterline or full-hull display model.
- New parts: the ship's foredeck, sides, and stern have new detail based on the latest research.
- The included small screws allow secure attachment of the hull an deck.
- 90% of the deck components are molded separately to allow greate realism.
- Main gun turrets can be rotated freely.
- Poly-caps enable the switching of gun barrel parts for differen display poses.
- Canvas covers at the base of the main guns and sand bags fo the AA gun positions are made with elastomer.
- Rotation and gun elevation of secondary armament and both 12.7m and 25mm AA gun mounts is possible.
- Mast components are made from ABS plastic for greater durabilit and are less brittle.
- Photo-etched parts for ladders and radars included.
- Metal propeller shafts.
- Reconnaissance seaplanes and various small boats equipped on th Yamato are included.
- The boat hangar door may be depicted in either open or closed.
- Waterslide decals.
- Illustrated instructions.
Full Hull Model
Length: 752mm (29.61in)
Beam: 111mm (4.37in)
- Tamiya Product Number: 78025
One plastic model
Requirements & Suggestions
- Modeling Knife (EXL16001) (XACX3627) (EXL16018)
- Plastic cement (TES3501) (TES3502) (PLS00002) (TAM87012) or glue (HLC107)
- Sprue Cutter (XUR410A) (TES8940) (EXL55594)
- Paint (Hull Red, Gunmetal, IJN Gray, Chrome Silver, Gold Leaf, Park Green, Red, Flat Black,J.N. Gray, Flat Aluminum, Flat White, Deck Tan, Red Brown, Dark Green)
Due to small parts that could cause a choking hazard please kee away from children 3 years of age and younger.