Erik's Emporium Kit
This is an N Scale Plastic Structure Assembly Kit of Erik's Emporium for Added Realism to Model Layouts by Design Preservation Models.
|Retail $20.99 SAVE 11% !|
530 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Extraordinary detail and realism! Plastic wall sections are molded in one color.
- This building is a composite of typical period architectural details.
- Wall sections are molded in brick details.
- White styrene sheet is used for the roofs.
- Clear styrene "glazing" sheets are used for window openings.
- Create life-like cities, villages or towns.
- Assembly instructions also include painting and weathering tips.
- Scale: N 1:160
- Width: 3-1/4" (8.2cm)
- Depth: 3" (7.6cm)
- _ Height: 2-5/8" (6.8cm)
- Design-Preservation Product Number: WOO51400
- Walthers Product Number: 243-WOO51400
One N Scale Erik's Emporium
- Vehicles, decals, figures, landscape and accessories NOT included
- Product VARIES from picture
Requirements & Suggestions
- Plastic Model Cement
- 150 Grit Sandpaper
- Modeling Knife
- Paint (Modeler's Choice)
- Paint Brushes
Erik's Emporium is an example of typical American Victorian architecture, and a versatile commercial building. Originally designed and built during the latter half of the nineteenth century, buildings of this type are still widely in use in towns and cities in most parts of the United States.