Swift Mini-Engine Model Rocket Kit
The Estes 220 Swift is a super high performance, mini engine powered model rocket with attitude that really knows how to rip through the sky. Great things come in small packages has never been more true than with this little devil. This mini rocket is as sleek as they come and can reach amazing launch heights when used with our economical mini engines.
|Retail $10.99 SAVE 21% !|
248 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Flies over 750 feet!
- Precision parts - easy to construct.
- Pre-cut balsa fins.
- Cardboard body tube.
- Tumble recovery.
- Self-stick decals.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Diameter: 0.54 in. (13.7 mm)
- Weight: 0.094 oz. (2.7 g)
- Recovery: Tumble Recovery
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 750 ft. (260 m)
- Estes Product Number: 0810
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
- Model Rocket Engine:
- Igniters (EST2303) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
The Swift measures in at an ultra tiny 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) in length but can reach amazing heights of 750 feet (229 m)! It's easy to build and finish, having just 10 parts including balsa fins for precision performance, a plastic nose cone for durability and cool black and white, easy to apply self-stick decals. No worries about packing the parachute because this high performance mini rocket safely tumbles back to earth after every launch. Talk about dynamite performance, the Swift is a blast to fly!