Big Bertha Model Rocket Kit
Over the decades this is the first big rocket for many modelers! Slow, realistic lift-offs from this true classic!
Big Bertha is an Estes original! Big, burly, black and beautiful perfectly describes this classic. She's an all around Estes favorite that has truly withstood the test of time. Over the decades, Big Bertha has been most modelers' first big build. While standing on its massive fins, this big black rocket checks in at an impressive 2 feet tall. If you've never flown a Bertha, get one and launch it. Once you've flown it, you'll take it to every launch!
The Big Bertha gives you a slow, realistic liftoff. What a thrill it is to watch! Propelled by powerful standard Estes engines, this beauty travels to 500 feet and comes back to earth with a decorated 18 inch parachute. Quality Estes body tubes, laser cut wood fins, molded plastic nose cone and easy to apply self-stick decals make for an afternoon of building enjoyment. In one afternoon your Bertha is ready for an exciting time at the launch field!
|Retail $26.99 SAVE 21% !|
607 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Self-adhesive black and white decals.
- Die-cut card fins.
- Plain brown cardboard body tube.
- One-piece white plastic nose cone.
- Parachute recovery with shroud lines and shock cord.
- Centering rings, engine hook and engine mount tube.
- Skill level 1: quick and easy-to-build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64" (41.7 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz (62 g)
- Recovery: 18" (46 cm) parachute
- Fins: Die cut balsa
- Maximum Altitude: 500 ft (152 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1948
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine with Igniter: B4-2 (EST1601), B4-4 (EST1602), B6-2 (EST1605) First Flight, B6-4 (EST1606), C6-5 (EST1614)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket