Baby Bertha Model Rocket Kit
The Baby Bertha is a miniature version of one of the most popular kits of all time, the Big Bertha. The Baby Bertha soars to 575 feet. It has die cut balsa fins and can be launched on A, B and C Estes model rocket engines.
|Retail $14.99 SAVE 23% !|
330 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Die cut balsa fins.
- Assembled 12" parachute recovery with shock cord.
- Natural color body tube allows you to create a custom paint scheme.
- Molded, one-piece plastic nose cone.
- Can be launched on A-class, B-class and C-class rocket engines.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12.75 in. (32.4 cm)
- Diameter: 1.64 in. (41.7 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (58.2 g)
- Recovery: 12 in. (30 cm) Parachute
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 575 ft. (175 m)
- Recommended Engines: A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- Estes Product Number: 1261
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: A8-3 (first flight), B4-4, B6-4, C6-5
- Igniters (est2302) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274) (qus7021)
- Launch Pad (est302215) (qus7610)
- Launch Controller (est302220) (qus7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket
The Baby Bertha is a half sized version of one of Estes' most popular rockets, the Big Bertha. We took the great looks of the original design and shrunk it down to just under 13 inches (32 cm) making it an ideal Rocket Skill Level 1 building experience. The result of this engineering effort is a sky grabbing, high performance mini version of its bigger cousin, but in a smaller and easier to build model rocket.
The Estes Baby Bertha is a Skill Level 1 kit, which requires assembly and can be built and finished in just a few hours. You can paint this high flying rocket like the package or create your own Go Wild design! The kit features the distinctive looking laser cut balsa fins, a blow molded nose cone and easy to apply self-stick decals. When powered with standard C-class rocket engines, it can streak to over 575 feet (175 m) and is easily recovered with the aid of a colorful 12 inch (30 cm) preassembled [parachute. Complete your set of Bertha's with the addition of this mini missile today!