Wizard Model Rocket Kit
The Wizard is an easy-to-build, high-performance model rocket kit. This 12" model rocket skies up to 1500 feet!! Featuring die cut balsa fins, self-adhesive decals, and a bright streamer for soft, gentle landings.
|Retail $13.99 SAVE 21% !|
313 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Self-adhesive decals in bright colors.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Plain cardboard body tube.
- One-piece White plastic nose cone.
- Bright orange streamer.
- Rocket Skill level 1: quick and easy to build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Diameter: 0.74" (18.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (22 g)
- Recovery: Streamer recovery
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 1500 ft (457 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1292
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Igniters (EST2302) (QUS7024) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket
No tricks here - just the most magical, high flying model rocket in the Kingdom! The Estes Wizard is an easy to build, high performance model rocket kit that's known for casting spells on all who own it. One minute he's on the pad, then the next...poof...he's in the air!
Standing 12" tall, this trickster can reach magical heights of 1,600 feet (488 m) or more using powerful Estes rocket engines. The Wizard is a Rocket Skill Level 1 kit that includes a one piece body tube, laser cut balsa fins and a bullet-shaped plastic nose cone. The easy to apply, self-stick decals are sure to make this mystic rocket the envy of everyone at your local launch field.
The Wizard is a great high altitude rocket for beginners, schools, clubs and rocket demonstrations. Regardless if you're a beginner or pro, the Wizard promises hours of flying magic!
For your safety and enjoyment, always follow the NAR Model Rocketry Safety Code while participating in any model rocketry activities.