Alpha Model Rocket Kit
For over 30 years, the Alpha has been the first choice for millions of rocket modelers. Easy to build, rugged performance, parachute recovery - the perfect model rocket kit to get you started! Features die-cut balsa fins. Flies to 1200 feet!
|Retail $18.98 SAVE 21% !|
427 Rewards Points
You Might Also Like
- Flies up to 1200 feet (369m) depending on chosen rocket engine.
- Classic first rocket.
- Rugged high performance.
- Self-adhesive decals.
- Die-cut balsa fins.
- Plain cardboard body tube.
- One-piece White plastic nose cone.
- Parachute recovery.
- Rocket Skill level 1: quick and easy to build.
- Estes' full 1 year warranty.
- Detailed illustrated assembly and launch instructions.
- Length: 12.3" (31.2 cm)
- Diameter: 0.98" (24.9 mm)
- Weight: 0.8 oz (23 g)
- Recovery: 12" (30 cm) parachute
- Fins: Die cut balsa fins
- Maximum Altitude: 1000 ft (305 m)
- Estes Product Number: 1225
- One model rocket kit
- Detailed Instructions
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Model Rocket Engine: A8-3 (first flight), B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- Igniters (EST2302) (QUS7024) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (EST302274) (QUS7021)
- Launch Pad (EST302215) (QUS7610)
- Launch Controller (EST302220) (QUS7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket
When a model rocket has been sold to millions of model rocketeers for over three decades, there has to be a reason. With its high quality components, easy assembly and reliable performance, the Estes Alpha has become the all time leading entry level rocket! With a rocket this well known you are bound to get compliments from fellow rocketeers on choosing such a thoroughbred.
The Alpha is a classic Rocket Skill Level 1 model rocket kit that includes a one piece body tube, laser cut balsa fins and an aerodynamic nose cone that completes the sleek look. Building this speed merchant takes about an afternoon and flying is just as easy and enjoyable as building this classic. When powered with a C-class engine, the rocket can reach cloud topping altitudes of 1,000 feet (305 m). Recovery of this aerodynamic wonder is accomplished with a colorful 12 inch (30 cm) preassembled parachute. Its suggested color scheme and classy red, white and blue decals are as American as you can get. You'll feel patriotic building this sleek and colorful rocket as well as flying it. Get an Alpha and start flying today!