Dev-Tube 5 Min. Epoxy 1 oz
This is Devcon's 5 Minute Epoxy & Hardener with the Exclusive Applicator.
|Retail $6.49 SAVE 20% !|
147 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Devcon epoxy adhesives cure and join things together by a chemica reaction between the resin and hardener. This reaction results i high strength bonds that are resistant to most chemicals..
- Use for household, industrial, crafts, or any job that require a high-strength, high-quality bond..
- Best used on these materials -Metal & Woo -Concret -Glass & Chin -Ceramics.
- Clear drying color..
- Working time (time available to mix & apply product & positio repair): 5 minutes..
- Handling time (the amount of time repair should remain stationary fo product to set): 15 minutes..
- Full bond strength in one hour..
- PSI strength: 1,500 pounds per square inch..
- Water resistant..
- It is not flammable..
- Working temperature range (once fully cured it can withstand thi temperature range): -40 degrees to +200 degrees fahrenheit..
- The exclusive applicator features a patent pending design that make it easy to dispense and mix the right amount of adhesive for an job. The snap off cap eliminates unsafe cutting of the tube end while the snap out paddle in the handle makes it easy to mix Nozzle design lets even the thickest materials flow easily Reseals for storage..
- Directions on package..
- Net Volume: 25ml
One Applicator with 5 Minute Epoxy and Hardener
Requirements & Suggestions
Not recommended above 200 degrees fahrenheit (93-C). If temperatur is below 40 degrees fahrenheit (5-C), the hardening time i considerably longer ir/kh.