Build a Scale Rubber Powered Junkers JU 87-B Stuka German WWII Dive Bomber with this Balsa Construction Kit from Guillow's. Scale Model Suitable for Ages 10 and Older.
|Retail $16.98 SAVE 21% !|
382 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Most popular, easy building kit!
- Authentic scale flying model.
- Balsa and tissue construciton.
- Light vacuum formed parts such as nose cowl, bubble canopy and small external details.
- Genuine decal set.
- Scale plastic main wheels (where required).
- Rubber motor band.
- Plastic propeller.
- Plastic thrust bearing.
- Wire propeller shaft.
- Covering tissue.
- Razor sharp die-cut balsa parts and a generous amount of strip stock.
- Accurate scale plan and illustrated step-by-step model building booklet.
Wingspan: 16-1/2" (41.91cm)
- Guillows Product Number: 508
One Aircraft Model
Requirements & Suggestions
- White Glue
- Common Pins
- Hobby Knife
- Refer to Instructions for Other Needed Tools
This model can be adapted for gas powered Tether Control Flying with a Cox .010 engine--complete instructions included. No motor or materials supplied