Payloader One Model Rocket Kit
This elegantly simple payload model is the first Quest model rocket kit to use a "through-the-wall" (TTW) balsa fin attachment. There are three precise pre-cut slots in the body tube that allow for perfect placement and location of the fins.
|Retail $15.99 SAVE 21% !|
359 Rewards Points
Buy - Earn - Save
You Might Also Like
- Flies up to 1000 feet.
- Self adhesive decals.
- laser-cut balsa fins.
- Parachute recovery.
- Detailed assembly and launching instructions.
- Length: 16.25 in. / 41.3cm
- Diameter: .984 in. / 25mm
- Recovery: Parachute
- Fin type: Balsa wood
- Max Altitude: 1000 ft (305m)
- Quest Product Number: 1018
Requirements & Suggestions
For How To Launch a Model Rocket
- Igniters (est2302) (qus7024) (usually included with the engines)
- Recovery Wadding (est302274) (qus7021)
- Launch Pad (est302215) (qus7610)
- Launch Controller (est302220) (qus7510)
For How To Build a Model Rocket